Cute pictures Marisa! It looks like they had a good time fishing!
The boys are getting so grown up! Fishing is so much fun. Ethan loved the fish pictures too!
And I like your music on the blog too!
You know what they say! First the practice kissing the fish-next they're back from their mission kissing their wife. I see it all the time..
Looks like fun! I like the picture of Bryson & the fish. Lol!
They look like a bunch of Pros!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute pictures Marisa! It looks like they had a good time fishing!
The boys are getting so grown up! Fishing is so much fun. Ethan loved the fish pictures too!
And I like your music on the blog too!
You know what they say! First the practice kissing the fish-next they're back from their mission kissing their wife. I see it all the time..
Looks like fun! I like the picture of Bryson & the fish. Lol!
They look like a bunch of Pros!
Post a Comment